Tuesday 13 September 2016

Ten Facts About Me

hello everyone this is my second post and I want to tell you a bit about myself so her we go

1. my name is Emily but I get called milly so I combined both my names and I got Emilly.

2. I love makeup and all things beauty

3. I  have an Iphone 5c

4. My instagram account used to be a beauty account with vids for beauty but I got bored of making them as I was too busy.

5. I have alaways loved being creative and writing.

6. My favourite products are baby lips.

7. Myfavourite T.V show is the next step.

8. My favourite food is pasta and curry ( not together )

9. I love autumn/fall.

10. I am thouroughly looking forward to writing this daily blog.


Thank you very much for reading and I am open to request


Emilly
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment